If you're planning a visit to Sillery Sands, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Exploring the Beach – Sillery Sands is an award-winning beach located on the edge of Devon, England. With its golden sand, crystal clear waters and stunning views, it's the perfect spot for a tranquil day out.
- Surfing – With its serene waves, Sillery Sands is a great spot for surfing, whether you're a beginner or an experienced surfer.
- Picnicking – Bring a picnic and make the most of the stunning coastal views from Sillery Sands.
- Kite Flying – Bring your kite along and take advantage of the strong wind to make it soar.
- Sailing – Take a sailboat out for a spin and admire the stunning scenery of Devon's coast.
- Sea Fishing – Try your luck at sea fishing and see if you can catch some of the local fish population.
- Cycling – Take a leisurely cycle around the beach and explore the surrounding area.
- Swimming – Take a dip in the crystal clear waters of Sillery Sands and experience the unique sensation of swimming in the sea.
- Bird Watching – Keep an eye out for some of the local bird species, such as puffins, guillemots and razorbills.
- Beachcombing – Take a stroll along the beach and see what treasures you can find.
- Sandcastle Building – Bring the kids along and enjoy some quality time together building sandcastles on the beach.
- Sunbathing – Grab your towel and relax on the beach while enjoying the sunshine.
- Cliff Walks – Take a walk along the rugged cliffs and enjoy the stunning views of Devon's coastline.
- Rockpooling – Climb down the rocks and explore the abundance of marine life in the rockpools.
- Horse Riding – Take a horse ride along the beach and explore the area in style.
There are many things to see and do near Sillery Sands. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!