If you're planning a visit to Brixham Breakwater, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Exploring the Breakwater – Explore the Brixham Breakwater, a long granite pier built in the 19th century. Take in the stunning views of the Torbay coastline and the English Channel.
- Visiting Brixham Heritage Harbour – Take a stroll through Brixham Heritage Harbour and admire the historic boats, including the replica of the Golden Hind.
- Shopping in Brixham – Shop in Brixham's varied shops and stores, which range from souvenir shops to art galleries to clothes stores.
- Eating Out in Brixham – Enjoy the wide range of eateries in Brixham, from traditional local pubs to more modern restaurants.
- Attending the Brixham Fair – Visit Brixham during the summer for the Brixham Fair, a traditional fair with markets, rides, and activities for the whole family.
- Taking a Boat Trip – Take a boat trip from Brixham Breakwater and explore the beautiful coastline of Devon.
- Spending Time at Brixham Beach – Spend some time at Brixham Beach, a beautiful sandy beach with a range of activities for all ages.
- Visiting the Coastal Path – Explore the stunning South West Coast Path, which offers stunning views of the Torbay coastline.
- Exploring the Nature Reserve – Visit the nearby Brixham Nature Reserve and explore the area's diverse wildlife and habitats.
- Visiting Paignton Zoo – Visit Paignton Zoo, which is just a few miles away from Brixham Breakwater.
- Exploring the Wildlife – Look out for the local wildlife at Brixham Breakwater and explore the area's rich biodiversity.
- Visiting the National Marine Aquarium – Visit the National Marine Aquarium in Plymouth, which is located just a few miles away from Brixham Breakwater.
- Exploring the Local Museums – Take a trip to one of the local museums, such as the Torquay Museum and the Dartmouth Museum.
- Taking a Ferry to Torquay – Take a ferry from Brixham Breakwater to Torquay and explore the area's beautiful coastal towns.
- Attending Local Events – Attend one of the many local events, such as the Brixham Pirate Festival or the Brixham Beer Festival.
There are many things to see and do near Brixham Breakwater. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!