If you're planning a visit to Oddicombe Beach, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Exploring Babbacombe Downs - Enjoy the stunning views of Devon's coastline while exploring this beautiful area. Take a stroll around the Downs and admire the rolling hills and lush green grass.
- Visiting Paignton Zoo - Have a fun day out with the family at Paignton Zoo. This zoo is home to many different animals, including tigers, lions, and rhinos.
- Taking in the Views from Oddicombe Beach - Soak in the breathtaking views of the sea from Oddicombe Beach. This beach has an array of activities, including surfing, swimming, and kayaking.
- Exploring Oldway Mansion - Oldway Mansion is a spectacular building that was once the home of Isaac Singer. The mansion boasts stunning terraces, gardens, and sculptures.
- Visiting Torquay Museum - Learn about the history of Torquay and its surroundings at the Torquay Museum. Explore the museum's interactive exhibits and exhibits on geology and archaeology.
- Shopping in Paignton - Shop ‘til you drop in Paignton! This town has a great selection of shops, from high-end boutiques to local souvenir shops.
- Exploring the English Riviera - Marvel at the picturesque views of the English Riviera. Take in the spectacular scenery along the coastline, including Torquay, Brixham, and Dartmouth.
- Visiting Brixham Harbour - Brixham Harbour is a great place to explore. Watch the boats coming and going and observe the local fishermen.
- Going on a Boat Trip - Hop on a boat trip and take in the stunning scenery of Devon's coastline. Choose from a variety of boat trips, from fishing trips to sightseeing trips.
- Touring Agatha Christie's Greenway - Visit Greenway, the holiday home of the famous crime writer Agatha Christie. Explore the gardens and the house, and don't forget to take a look at the library.
- Taking in the Views from Berry Head Country Park - Enjoy the stunning views from Berry Head Country Park. Take a stroll along the coast and admire the rugged cliffs and crystal-clear waters.
- Visiting Kents Cavern - Explore the prehistoric caves at Kents Cavern. Take a tour and learn about the history of the caves and the creatures that used to inhabit them.
- Eating Local Seafood - Enjoy some of the freshest seafood in the region. There are many restaurants in the area that serve up delicious seafood dishes.
- Going on a Coastal Walk - Take a stroll along the coastline and take in the beautiful views. There are many different walks available, from short strolls to longer ones.
- Visiting Paignton Pier - Head over to Paignton Pier and enjoy some of the best sea views around. Take a stroll along the pier and admire the stunning architecture.
There are many things to see and do near Oddicombe Beach. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!