If you're planning a visit to Dawlish Warren, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Visit Dawlish Warren Beach – This beach is a popular spot for visitors to Dawlish Warren and Devon. Enjoy the miles of golden sand and stunning views of the English Channel.
- Explore Dawlish Warren Nature Reserve – The Nature Reserve is teeming with wildlife and is home to the rare and endangered species. Take a walk and see the varied flora and fauna.
- Visit the Exe Estuary – Take in the beautiful scenery of the Exe Estuary, one of the largest estuaries in the UK. Enjoy the views of the estuary and the River Exe.
- Enjoy the Local Cuisine – Sample the delicious local cuisine of Dawlish Warren. Enjoy the traditional fish and chips or try out the local specialities such as Devonshire cream teas.
- Take a Tour of the Town – Dawlish Warren is a small seaside town with lots of interesting attractions. Take a tour of the town and explore the local shops, pubs, cafes and galleries.
- Experience the Local Nightlife – Enjoy the lively nightlife of Dawlish Warren. There are plenty of pubs and clubs, as well as live music venues.
- Enjoy the Great Outdoors – Dawlish Warren is a great place to experience the great outdoors. There are plenty of walking trails and cycle paths to explore.
- Visit the Dawlish Warren Railway Station – Take a trip on the historic Dawlish Warren Railway Station. This station is the oldest in the area and has been in operation since 1846.
- Spend the Day at the Amusement Park – Enjoy a day of thrills and spills at the amusement park. There are plenty of rides and attractions to keep the whole family entertained.
- Explore the Local History – Learn about the local history of Dawlish Warren. There are several museums and galleries which will provide you with an insight into the area's past.
- Take a Boat Trip – Take a boat trip and explore the coastline of Dawlish Warren. There are plenty of tours available which will take you around the stunning scenery.
- Visit the Local Markets – Explore the local markets of Dawlish Warren. There are two regular markets, held on Wednesday and Saturday, which offer a variety of local produce.
- Take Part in Water Sports – Enjoy some of the many water sports activities available in Dawlish Warren. Try your hand at surfing, windsurfing, sailing or kayaking.
- Visit the Local Wildlife Park – Visit the local wildlife park and experience some of the native wildlife of Dawlish Warren. There are plenty of animals to see, including birds and sea creatures.
- Take a Trip to Exmouth – Take a trip to the nearby town of Exmouth. This traditional seaside town has plenty of attractions, including a castle, beach and pier.
There are many things to see and do near Dawlish Warren. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!