If you're planning a visit to Shoalstone Beach, you'll find that there are plenty of things to see and do in the surrounding area. Here are just a few ideas to help you make the most of your trip.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!
- Beach House Art - Check out the Beach House Blog for guides on pressing seaweed and more!
- Swimming - Shoalstone Beach is renowned for its clean and clear waters, making it an ideal place to dip into the waves and enjoy a swim.
- Surfing - The shallow beach provides great conditions for novices and experts alike to learn how to surf or hone their skills.
- Kayaking - Kayaks can be rented from the beach and then used to explore the coastline, coves and shipwrecks around the area.
- Windsurfing - The steady breeze makes Shoalstone Beach a great spot for windsurfers of all levels to experience the thrill of the waves.
- Sailing - Sailing boats can be chartered from the beach and used to explore the nearby islands and take in the beautiful scenery.
- Fishing - Shoalstone Beach is a great spot for anglers, with its shallow waters and abundance of sea life making it an ideal location for a peaceful fishing session.
- Shopping - The nearby town of Brixham is full of quaint shops and markets, offering visitors a chance to pick up some souvenirs to take home.
- Eating Out - There are plenty of cafes, restaurants and pubs in the area serving up delicious local produce and traditional dishes.
- Golf - The Shoalstone Golf Club is only a short drive away and offers stunning views across the bay while you play.
- Exploring - The area is full of charming villages, rolling hills and ancient castles to explore during your stay.
- Bird Watching - Shoalstone Beach is home to a wide variety of bird species, making it an ideal spot for bird watching.
- Beach Volleyball - There is a beach volleyball court at Shoalstone Beach, making it a great place to have some fun and get a good workout.
- Camping - The nearby Shoalstone Campsite offers camping and caravanning facilities, allowing visitors to stay close to the beach.
- Cycling - The winding roads and paths around the area are perfect for a leisurely bike ride, with scenic views and plenty of places to stop for refreshments.
- Whale Watching - The nearby Torbay offers the chance to spot whales and dolphins in their natural habitat, with boat trips departing from Shoalstone Beach.
There are many things to see and do near Shoalstone Beach. Whether you're interested in history, nature, or outdoor activities, you'll find plenty of ways to enjoy your time in the area!